Monday 4 October 2010

Stroke 6: Out for a Run? and a Sonic Thunderstrike part 5 Preview.

Rightyo, let's see what we've got for you today.


Fanart, once again, but this time it's slightly different :P



"What you see is what you get; just a guy who loves adventure!" - Sonic; Sonic Adventure 2

Yeeeeup, that's a human Sonic, what we've got there ^_^ I was doodling it most of the day and it simply would Not. Go. Right. Gonna be colouring it later on, but for now I quite like the greyscale, so it's been uploaded to DA. Will be throwing up WIPs of the colours as I work on them in here :)


In addition, who likes Sonic Thunderstrike?Well if you followed a link from Out for a Run on DA, then that's probably why you're here XD

Have some sneaky previews of some panels from Part 5! New characters appear, bad guys get told off, and I learn to draw my drafts in blue so I don't have to fight with erasers XD

You have to click the jump in a moment to see them! Ready? Go!




Page 3 (click to enlarge)

Silver and Tikal show up

Sonic's on a rampage

 Tails remembers how to smile
 Pewter has no problems with smiling

Phoenix hates minimum wage jobs.

Ebony has a bad temper too.





And just because I liked these two Phoenix faces, here's a glance at them with digital inking. The comic will still be inked traditionally, as it's quicker for me, but hey look, no blue lines XD


Hope you enjoyed this glimpse into part 5 of Sonic Thunderstrike, which will be hitting DA hopefully by Christmas :P


And no, you're not getting any more than that until it's done XD This is just proof I'm working on it XD

No comments:

Post a Comment