Sunday 17 October 2010

Stroke 9: Hedgehogs, Dragons, and Draconixia

Let's see what Feniiku's doodled today, shall we?

My my, looks like a little picture of the back of her head :P

Draconixia part of the journal title comes from a joking attempt at making Feniiku's species have a latin-esque name, after watching too much looney tunes XD See here for details lol.

Feniiku Lumaris is my main avatar character, someone who acts as a much more niteresting face online than my own XD I'm also working on creating a comic about her, but it's proving a lot more difficult than I'd expected it to be. After all, fan comics are one thing, original things need to be understandable by everyone who isn't part of your own head.

I'll be uploading this to DA shortly, at which I'll change the picture link.


Next up we have.... Spyro the Dragon, Cynder, and Sparx.

As you can probably tell from Spyro's design, I prefer his old design to his newer one. However, this doesn't mean I can't use the characters from the newer ones too. I like Cynder. Lol, she's kinda like Blaze the Cat XD

I'll be colouring this one on a livestream session at some point, I'll let everyone know on DA when I do.



And next we get to the hedgehog portion of the tour. These are two of my fancharacters, which are alternate universe versions of my friend's fancharacter (she had her's first, I just write parallel to her XD)

Phoenix and Amphis Gemini, in different outfits than normal just because :P Drew the first one a while ago but don't remember showing it here, and drew the second one last night/this morning. Nikki appears to have grown a haircut to match Thalia's one. Curse these things and their giant hair! They really do love to grow it. Mullethogs, away!

I like the second one. It's cute :3










Enjoy! Later peeps :P

No comments:

Post a Comment