Wednesday 2 February 2011

Stroke 12: Ponies to Foot tapping

Once again, I bring more random doodles. These are inspired by my friends XD

Click the jump as there's quite a few images XD


First up is a dragon. Yeah, nothing new there. Except, he's an accountant dragon. FROM SPACE.



Fear him, he'll eat your tax forms.


Next, is a few My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic style doodles of... Dragonball characters. Yeah. Fear me.

The ones in red are doodles I did at work, followed by neat versions of Gohan and Trunks. I haven't done Vegeta and Goku yet XD Once I've done the neat versions I'll chuck them all on DA in one bunch :)








Finally, it's a doodle I did in the bank today. I really don't like queues XD




I'm waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiting.


enjoy :P

No comments:

Post a Comment