Monday 18 April 2011

Stroke 13: Kitsune women, Nightmaren, Hedgehogs and Ponies

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh I need to use this thing more *breaks out the cattle prod defibrilator*


So let's have a small pile of artwork that I haven't put on DA yet. Ummm. Click the pictures for a larger version of them on my Photobucket

Stuff after the jump!







I believe this woman was designed as a ghost or kitsune for one of my original things, though it's been a long time since I looked at her design so I don't remember.

Trouve is a fan-maren based off of a wolf. This is a very poor sketch I did some time ago. But look. He wears a top hat. You have to like him D:






Pewter, my main Sonic fancharacter, overlooking part of the Emerald Hill Zone. The huge ugly watermark is there because I am in fact colouring this when I have time presently. But you should get the idea. I am practicing my backgrounds, rar.


Danny Phantom based ponies. Don't ask, I have no idea XD I'm on a pony kick lately, as I said before, so Danny had to be turned into one too :P Well, his ghost form can TECHNICALLY shapeshift, so whyyyyyyy not?





Phoenix (as he appears in Sonic Thunderstrike), doing something that'll likely never ever happen in the comic. Wielding a whopping great Chaos laser cannon (called the FKN.BG.N or fucking big gun >_>). One: he doesn't use guns. Two: Chaos cannot be harnessed into an aimed cannon in Sonic Thunderstrike (or the story'd end pretty quickly with everyone blowing eachother up lol). BUT IT WAS FUN. Shush :(


So yeah, update has been made, now to let the journal rot for another two months :D

No comments:

Post a Comment