Wednesday 18 May 2011

Stroke 16: A pile of new art while I clean up my DA gallery :P

Cleaning out my DA gallery so most of these wont make it onto there. The Blaze one and the NiGHTS one will be shortly though XD


Anyhoo, a pile of doodles!

CUT IT YO~




Pony version of DiGi's character, Valentine :P



Thalia's laundry failed. Apparently XD


Mario and Sonic and the London Olympic Games has horse riding. Sadly no ponies.

A friend as a pony XD

 Another friend as a pony :P




Sketch of Super Sonic, I didn't like it.

Sketch of Sonic and Danny swapping powers and failing. If in doubt, crack it up :P


I decided Blaze would look good in a Victorian style swimsuit. So I drew it ^_^




Haven't drawn NiGHTS in a while either really, so did a picture of him too yesterday :)



Danny's VA and Dexter Douglas' VA are in fact the same person. Freakazoid, having no concept of a fourth wall, finds this amusing. Also, I fail at drawing him. Yup XD



There we go, today's update is updatified. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment