Thursday 19 May 2011

Stroke 17: Another few pics :)

Two updates in a row? What's going on here :O

Well then, click 'read more' and let's see what we've got :P





Not putting this one on DA because, quite frankly, it's lazy XD SEGA Sonic meets STC Sonic instead of his younger self. STC Sonic commences with the smackdown.





Slasher Velocia with some fancy special effect, I dunno, I was doodling XD Planning to ink and colour this in markers later on :P





STC Super Sonic looking incredibly pleased with himself... Wonder what he's done. Drew this this morning :P



Was trying to draw a 'different' looking dragon, and I have no idea what it ended up as. Thought I'd share it anyway :P



And finally a pile of Freakazoid doodles I did about an hour ago. All completely fail since I can't actually draw him. I tried to develop my own style but it just doesn't work the same XD



Okie dokie, I think that's it for today. Later peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment